Sunday, November 2, 2008

Two votes for a boy

Well, the girls have talked about the new baby coming more than I thought they would. They are always wanting to kiss the baby (my tummy) and brainstorm ideas for what to name it. Eliza is often asking when it is coming, and then says that she is too excited to wait. The current vote is for a boy, but it definitely varies. Adaline has started praying for a baby boy. We had our first midwife appointment this week and heard the heart beat which was exciting and comforting. We have two new midwives this time plus Maura who has delivered both our babies. We are excited to get to know them. We are also excited that Midwifery will be covered in Alberta as of April 1st. So if any of you were thinking of making the switch, nows the time. We're not sure how much will be covered for us for this baby, but it is a promising change. So I guess that I'm going to have to change my blog to "A bicycle built for five"!!!

5 comments:

ESTHER BEAZER said...

i vote for a boy too!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, boys are all fun in theory...just kidding! you need a boy. But you also need another girl because you're so good at them. Any chance of twins? heehee.

Sheers said...

hey - I ran into your blog through somebody else's. Congrats on the pregnancy, and you have adorable children!

Jenny said...

That is so exciting!! I had no idea. Congrats!!

Ashley Jane Reina said...

Make that one more vote for a boy. I love the pictures and hearing about your life. I will see you tomorrow.