Thursday, October 1, 2009

On the wall

So, ever since we got our family pictures I've been wanting them on the wall because I love them and want to look at them. So here they are, thanks to help from my dear friend Kamille. I stole the idea from my cousin Nicole who got her pics in 12*12 in a square. I love them, but not sure I picked all the right pictures. They are above my two yellow couches in the nook, now I just need to get some sconces, so it doesn't look like a big black hole next to them. What a fun project!!

9 comments:

ESTHER BEAZER said...

wow i feel famous! those look so good! i love it! love you! i am already excited to see you in november!

Jenny said...

The pictures look so good Lindsay!

Kira said...

ummm I don't think I could LOVE these more!!!! I cannot wait to see it in person!

Monica said...

Looks great Lindsay!

janetina said...

Lindsay, I love your cozy corner and now it is even more cozy with those happy photos of your sweet family. Good job Esther and good job Lindsay for stealing Nicole's idea and for Kamille helping you to get them on the wall. I love it!!!! mom

Unknown said...

Lindsay these are absolutely adorable!!!
I love the idea, stolen or not!
Miss you :(

Kathy said...

WOW! i LOVE those lindsay!!!!!!!

Kamille said...

Wow it looks so great! I love all of the pictures that you have up! Such great family medley, or something like that! It looks awesome! Can't wait to get the full feeling and see it in person!

Anonymous said...

And I may copy you, too. They look great! Who needs sconces?