Monday, August 27, 2007

The kitchen awaits

Our other big summer project has been our kitchen. We have slowly been ripping out flooring and cupbourds and are down to just a sink and appliances. We're just extending our camping experience into our home. Our plan for the long weekend is to put in the new flooring and at least get in the new sink and then slowly add the rest of the cupbourds. Every job takes way longer than we think it should, but we are having fun and enjoying the adventure and learning lots.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sao fun we have a blog aswell!!! its an awesome way to keep everyone in the loop and not having to send it to a million people all the time!

Sunshine Day said...

Lindsay,

OH I am so proud of you for blogging!! Yeah! Your page looks GREAT. What a darling family and great adventures you are having. I love and miss you. You are truly a part of me, of who I have become after our years of summers together. HUG!

Nield Family said...

Lindsay, I am excited that I found your blog! This is Juli, now we can keep in touch better. It is so cute and so is your little family

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

nice blog. Good luck with the kitchen!

~Nathan