Monday, August 27, 2007

Our First Triathlon

Patrick and I have been wanting to do a triathlon for a few years now and finally found one that we could do on Saturday. So last weekend we did our first sprint triathlon in Fort Macleod. It was lots of fun and we had a whole fan club cheering us on and I was only 10 minutes behind Patrick, which I was proud of. We enjoyed our training leading up to the event and hope to do another one next year. It was a fun way ot keep ourselves active and challenge ourselves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, what's that? You're nuts? Just kidding. Good for you two! And you look like you mean business on that bike!

Jamie said...

Hey Lindsay - just found a link to your blog from Amanda - cute pics! Good for you for doing a triathlon - that's something I also have always wanted to try. I would have to do A LOT of work before attempting that though. I applaud you.

Brad Bishop said...

LIndsay,

Thanks for sending the link for you Blog.