Friday, December 14, 2007

Workin' Mama

Well the other craziness around our house, is that I have picked up a part time job at the children's hospital, 2 shifts a week, so that I do not lose my physiotherapy license. It is only temporary, but still stressful. I have lost a lot of sleep over it and struggled, but feel that I am doing what is best for our family at this time. I enjoy being back at the children's with lots of familiar faces and an opportunity to challenge my brain a little more. It is hard though now that I have children, to see some of these very sick children, that are the same age as my children. It reminds me of the blessings in my life. I'm positive that I will learn important things in this short little phase of my life and hopefully help a few people along the way.

No comments: