Thursday, December 18, 2008

First Photo Shoot



Well, I have hit the 18 week mark which has come very fast. We had our ultrasound today and thought I'd share a few pics. It's amazing what technology can do. I told Adaline we were taking pictures of the baby today and her face lit up, she grabbed my tummy and said "My baby boy?" I said yes, your baby boy. She's convinced. I told Eliza and she said, "Mom, you can't take pictures of the baby, it's inside you." I haven't showed her them yet as it was a crazy day, but she will see them tomorrow. And, no we didn't find out the sex of the baby. So for those of you have been asking when I'm due, It's end of May.

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Aw, thanks for sharing the pictures. It is so amazing. I love how Adaline has decided she's getting a brother. Hope she takes disappointment well - just in case...

ESTHER BEAZER said...

Lindsay those pictures are awesome good photos!!!! ADALINE is so cute! LOVE YOU!!!!

Björn said...

those are the best ultrasound shots ever! I love them. Wow that really makes this pregnancy seem real. So happy for you.

Ashley Dawn said...

Congratulations you guys..

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Congrats! I just hit 18 weeks the other day. We still have a couple weeks until our ultrasound though. I love your little ones feet shot!

Sunshine Day said...

these pics are so exciting. it is great to see your darling little family grow. i miss ya!! let's get this girls trip planned before this next baby comes. so excited for you. hugs!!

Sunshine Day said...

Just had a visit from your mom and martha. it made me miss you so very much. I pray you and yours are well. you are always welcome at the beach. Love you!