Sunday, March 8, 2009

From the mouths of Babes

Adaline is still convinced that we are having a boy. When asked by my cousin what she will do if her mommy has a girl, she responds "My mommy is not having twins". I have a hard time not believing her, as this baby never stops moving and is way more active than the last two. I figure it must be different. I am feeling the effects of the third trimester and do not remember being this tired before. I therefore put my self of self prescribed bed rest this weekend and have benefited much because of it. I'm counting down the number of days of work I have left and am canceling as much as possible, while still trying to reach my goal to keep my license. I've been averaging 6-10 hours a week which still feels like a lot and am questioning my desire and motivation to keep my license once #3 comes.

1 comment:

ESTHER BEAZER said...

WOW LINDSAY!!! that makes me miss adaline so much, she is hilarious! how do they come up with that stuff eh?!?! LOVE YOU!