Sunday, March 8, 2009

My baby is three


Adaline turned 3 last week and we had a fun, but very chaotic birthday party for her. I want to post some pictures, but have a new camera and haven't figured out how to download them yet. (It should be simple, but there is a warning tag saying that I cannot connect my camera to the computer until I have downloaded some software, which I can't do because Patrick just broke our CD-ROM drive.) I had so much fun making her cake and will hopefully be able to show you pictures soon. Adaline is such a happy part of our family and she makes us laugh all the time. She is very sensitive and caring of others and shares very well with her big sister. They can play for hours together.

4 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

You have such beautiful children Lindsay. Happy Birthday to Adaline.

Kira said...

I LOVE the pics that you put on the side of your blog! Seriously ... beautiful!

Chrissy said...

Yay! An update. Happy birthday Adaline! Now I'm curious about the new camera... I also love your new pictures.

Russell Beazer said...

I suggest that you just buy a card reader for your memory cards instead of plugging the camera into the computer, just as a precaution. They are fairly cheap too.