Sunday, April 26, 2009

Getting ready for baby





We are getting closer to having a new baby in our family and are getting excited. I'm still trying to get the baby room set up, having to change it from a very full, messy craft room into a baby's room. We'll probably paint in the summer, but we at least need a crib and some clothes out. I've been 10 days late with both my other babies, so am planning for that, but i guess I could be surprised. I'm happy to have a little extra time to get ready though. I need more muffins in the freezer.
My sister Esther took some belly pics of me the other week. Here are a few. We had lots of fun!!

4 comments:

ESTHER BEAZER said...

cute pictures lindsay ;)!!
So did you buy a card reader?

Jenny said...

What great pictures. You have such beautiful girls Lindsay. And you also look so beautiful!! How are you doing? I hope all is well.

Kamille said...

What gorgeous pictures! You look so great! And the pictures of your girls! They are just so cute! They really turned out well! I would love to see more!
Kamille

Ashley Dawn said...

Those are beautiful pictures. You have beautiful girls...and one lucky husband. Good luck with the preparations for the baby.